Long Term Care Facility
Compassionate Care in a Home Like Environment
The Long Term Care Facility at Bolivar Medical Center provides a comprehensive, coordinated, multi-disciplinary program designed to help each resident meet and/or maintain their highest practical level of physical, mental and psycho-social well being and functioning.
The facility employs qualified staff to ensure that the needs of the residents are met on a 24 hour basis. All employees meet staffing requirements established by State and Federal regulations.
About the Facility
- Up to 35 occupants
- Medicaid certified nursing facility
- Licensed by the Mississippi State Department of Health
- Staffed with a full-tim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Physician serves as the Long Term Care Facility Medical Director
- Round the clock nursing care is provided by licensed nurses with a registered nurse present seven days a week
- Social Services are available to all residents and famillies and are provided by a full-time Licensed Social Worker
- Diversified Activity Program provided by Qualified Activity Director
- Hospital services: lab, x-ray, emergency/acute/outpatient services, housekeeping, plant operations, dietary services, medical records, specialied therapy services and business office
Bolivar Medical Center Long Term Care Facility was chosen as the 2015 and 2016 recipient of the People's Choice Award for Best Nursing Home in Bolivar County. The facility was also selected as the Cleveland Current's 2015 Best of the Best Nursing Home.