Long Term CareCall 662.846.2520
Compassionate Care in a Home Like Environment
The Long Term Care Facility at Bolivar Medical Center provides a comprehensive, coordinated, multi-disciplinary program designed to help each resident meet and/or maintain their highest practical level of physical, mental and psycho-social well being and functioning.
The facility employs qualified staff to ensure that the needs of the residents are met on a 24 hour basis. All employees meet staffing requirements established by State and Federal regulations.
Get connected to a representative at the facility by completing this form.
About the Facility
- Up to 35 occupants
- Medicaid certified nursing facility
- Licensed by the Mississippi State Department of Health
- Staffed with a full-tim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Physician serves as the Long Term Care Facility Medical Director
- Round the clock nursing care is provided by licensed nurses with a registered nurse present seven days a week
- Social Services are available to all residents and families and are provided by a full-time Licensed Social Worker
- Diversified Activity Program provided by Qualified Activity Director
- Hospital services: lab, x-ray, emergency/acute/outpatient services, housekeeping, plant operations, dietary services, medical records, specialized therapy services and business office
- In-house personal hygiene and hair salon